Langham Oaks School
|Address||Langham Oaks School, School Road, Langham, Colchester Essex, CO4 5PA|
|Phone Number||01206 271571|
|Ofsted Report||See the report|
Langham Oaks School is located in the heart of the village of Langham, situated on the outskirts of Colchester, in Essex. Langham Oaks caters for up to 80 boys between the ages of 10 and 16 years with a range of social, emotional, and mental health (SEMH) needs. All of the pupils on roll at Langham Oaks School have an Educational Health Care Plan (EHCP). Langham Oaks aims to help young people fully develop their potential whilst at school to maximise their life chances in the future.
Langham Oaks School is an SEMH Academy and is part of the SEAX Trust, a unique multi academy trust in Essex.
Aims of the school as part of the SEAX Trust.
- To deliver high quality educational experiences to all pupils.
- Secure the highest achievement for all pupils.
- Improve the life chances of pupils.
- Establish close partnership with parents and carers and a wide range of professional disciplines to support success.
- Develop the skills, knowledge, capability and attitude of all staff to deliver high quality education and support.
- Provide quality leadership and governance, accountable for the performance of each academy and the Trust.
Whilst attending Langham Oaks, all of the pupils have the opportunity to board or participate in the extended day programme. Please see our Residential pages of the website for more information.